Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Why not a Darlington or Atlanta Revival 500 Cup or Indy Car Race?

I feel like as a Racing Fan, realizing we can't get Milwaukee Mile back without a sizable pay check in materials, I'd feel like wanting to see if Darlington or Atlanta would get a Revival 500 Cup or Indy Car Race? It would be harder to sell a 2nd Cup Date because NASCAR wants to explore Nashville, Newton, St. Louis and Road America for the Cup Division.

But, I'd have a 2nd Offer, with the Indy Car Scene. I would see why not Darlington have a Revival 500 and Atlanta have a Championship 500 in the future. My biggest stipulation would be having to see Atlanta Motor Speedway be repaved for Indy Car and I would like to see Atlanta keep staying a Spring Race in Cup and a Championship Race in the Fall.

This is not just because I am an Atlanta Motor Speedway Fan. I feel like I'd want to make Atlanta Motor Speedway for the first time and I'd like to see a Championship Scene for Atlanta. And, our annual Superspeedways, Atlanta and Darlington are not well known for being bellcows for money making.

I'd more than happily replace St. Petersburg, if it came to that and the ancestral NASCAR Superspeedway and Open Wheel Racing do not have a Good History. I would like to see a legitimate Interest Inventory 500 because the only way Indy Car would get priority on True Expansion is when someone builds all new.

I'd like to see the Indy Car Championship in Atlanta, and while we on "ALL OPTIONS ON THE TABLE!", like Indy Car will race Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway, I'd want to see Indy Car make more of an inroads to Atlanta in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...