Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Is the Circuit of the Americas NEVER Coming Back?

I feel like this shouldn't come to this, but, with being Austin Powerless to the degree it is rotten, is the Circuit of the Americas NEVER Coming Back? It always was a Schlock Bid, and I wanted a Coastal USGP. In any event, I am pushing Atlanta Motor Speedway as a Replacement to Austin and or St. Pete.

It would be easier to say Texas, because of the Longhorns, but that is not that way. I would think we wouldn't necessarily have a World Championship Indianapolis 500, but, we'd have a World Championship Long Beach instead.

I feel the hot temper of Barry Green would jeopardize the Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg, and I have never liked Barber because I've always wanted a return of their Stock Car Short Track Counterparts in Birmingham. If we had a Birmingham in SEC Play, I would feel like we would need Kevin Thomas,Jr. to counter Josef Newgarden.

I would be led to Darlington for a 2nd Replacement, but, it would be easier to say Charlotte or Kentucky. I don't think I'd love the silly silo of the Roval, and I feel the Bossman has his hands tied as far as options go if Austin folds and St. Pete doesn't come back.

Phantom events are not a new scene in the Indy Car Scene. I would feel with Penske's Scene, he would always feel like he'd run out of time, and it would not be a shameless miser who'd hide from people (Tony George), or take the heat from people (The Self Titled Great Brian Barnhart) or a Playboy who felt it was in his best interest to save the day (Andrew Craig). It would be legit and we'd run into 1990's Birthday Names like McKenna or McKayla in no time flat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...