Sunday, March 8, 2020

Illinois's Name Search is taking another turn...

Illinois has the power and authority to be respectable like a Liz Phair. But, what is unfair, is they've gone about their Nickname Search like Fred Durst and you couldn't bag him for being a Supersonic Genius, but, what is heavy is how he'd treat people cost him airplay later on.

This issue is heavy, which Illinois has been the Illini since 2006-2007, and not the Fighting Illini. They tried to be Alma Otter, and that was deadpanned by the fans, and Kingfisher would likely be changed in 5 or 10 Years.

I would have said Kings and Queens or Riverboat Kings and Riverboat Queens, or Riverboat Kings and Queens, even though Champaign-Urbana is not near the Mississippi River and I would feel my problem there is having approval of Women's Groups or Protected Women's Groups, which is a big issue and big concern before we'd screenprint.

I'd feel replacing both Assembly Hall and Memorial Stadium would be necessary. I would like to see an Olympic Dome, more like having a Dome Equal to Armour Park, which some of my fans feel I have been pushing for 3 Years just to see something different.

I feel that as a fan, I shouldn't root to root something out of office. That would be anything, and I would see as an acceptable workaround for Illinois Athletic Nicknames would be Orange Crush, which is Denver's Mark, learning that firsthand, Orange Storm would work because Bureau Valley would be an inspiration for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...