Saturday, March 14, 2020

That Bounty Would Burn Our Roadmap to Fort Worth

Other than Phoenix Fans insisting they'd have to be the Championship, and time would only make the Bounties burn worse. By the time we'd get back to Racing, I'd feel like the Bounty Madness would torch us.

I'd feel that the off weekends would make a bad thing burn worse. I doubt Atlanta would have really wanted to need TV Ratings push them. I would feel like for my personal therapy as a Sports Fan, and as Public Service Announcement, we'd have to address these matters when this forced break ends.

I'd think with the Truck Series sojourn would be as long as we had a 2020 XFL or not had a 2020 XFL. I don't know if we'd already have bad equipment worse, but our roadmap to Fort Worth would burn.

What it would do instead would make Miami the Championship and Phoenix Fans want the Championship again and where we'd have Atlanta on our minds amid other things in Trucks is after Eldora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...