Sunday, March 1, 2020

What if we actually started our Own College Sports Program?

I feel like I am in an NCAA Football 14 Mode except it would break out in other ways. If I was in charge, I would get a major kick out of hiring a Fisherman who'd Fish, Catch and Cook, as much as Enjoy a Good Filet Mignon, and having a legit assistant coach who'd always have a Corona and Lime and a Cigar in Hand.

What seems to be comic to me is I'd rather would be the anyone, anytime, and anywhere within reason and not necessarily be a prisoner to the current. I'd think if anything, I would love to see like a Raw is War Inspired Greek Party if Miami (FL) came to Cornell College in analog.

It would be nuts and off the wall, like the entire country shut down for such a scene. I'd like to see anyone dare wide open an analog UGF or Aurora Red Foxes, especially doing the detail scene last and first. I would think more having to respect your state's constitution, because that was not built in a day.

I'd believe there would at least be a Division I Football Merger, along with an NAIA -NCAA Merger this decade. I'd feel it would be epic to have true Crosstown or Across America or the World Rivalries.

We would have the capacity to start our own College Sports Programs, or Phoenix Programs, and it would take more than just 1 Person or 1 Person Funding it to get focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...