Thursday, March 26, 2020

Why not a Replacement Texas World Speedway?

I feel like the novel or even the novelty of Everyday Texas seems lost up here in Marion and I wonder what would happen if we had a replacement Texas World Speedway? I would challenge why is there not a replacement Texas World Speedway in Central Texas.

I would feel everyday people in Aggieland would appreciate infrastructure and working for their hard earned dollar, and not just this Real World mentality that perverts the Land of the 12th Man. Of the flagships, Texas A and M would be Hard Work and then some and they'd take their Bad Days not Well.

I am not an infrastructure guy, but, I feel like wanting to see Everyday People Win Big. I would say what if we'd actually have a team in College Station winning big and drawing the public, too.

I would want to see it more as a Texas OCIR and be home to the USGP to an NHRA National Event, because I want to see a lot of different types of racing at the same venue. I don't know if Aggieland would step up to the gate with an Alumni/Former Student/Outgrowth Pro Sports Program, but, it would be worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...