Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Would we have the Scene of Scenes with the Indianapolis 500?

I have been digging up tea leaves left and right it feels like, not for your Sports Entertainment, but, I feel since the NHRA announced their Restart Slate, I wonder are we going to get the Scene of Scenes with the Indianapolis 500?

The downside is everyone else but us is Sheltering in Place like it is a School Problem. I don't want to go there, but, that is where we are at. I feel like I would not necessarily speak for this year, but, Dallara's Contract will likely run out and their gimmes just to stay closer to the Eastern United States would too.

I've even dedicated a post to the 300 Swamp Rat, the only Swamp Rat that was not explicitly Roman Numeraled by "Big Daddy" Don Garlits himself. This would be the 1st Significant Non-George/Barnhart Contract that would hit the desk in Indy Car regarding chassises in some time.

I would like to see Denny Hamlin try to follow up the Sterling Marlin with an Annual Daytona 500-Indianapolis 500 Sweep and invading that from NASCAR would be more difficult than the other way around and Kevin Harvick keeping the Indianapolis Championships Fresh for another time and place.

If we where to do a Swamp Rat Indianapolis 500 Special, we'd have to do the Matte Black Paint with the White Lettering because there is not another way to do that. Even though we will finally see the Swamp Rat Tribute on Track in 71 Days again, and I mean on track, not just in cackle, and I'd hope Steve Torrence's run does not fall down, but, there is always that possibility sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...