Wednesday, April 1, 2020

There is 49 More Days to Lid Baylor Football This Spring!

I don't mean it as an April Fool's, because Baylor Football's NCAA Postseason Ban is not foolish or jokey. The 49 More Days would be 49 More Opportunities to lid Baylor Football's Postseason this Spring!

I feel this would have been done much, much sooner than 4 Years had this been a functional period! Women's Justice is something I would not play with, even though I am 2 Months from 35. I feel no joy or honor that the wheels of justice are spun out or delayed indefinitely.

We have a Chicago Commute back Home and we'd need to fix that. I feel that just because the Black and Gold have an outterritorial hold on everyone else does not mean we couldn't call out other people's NCAA Shenigans.

This would not be a Sports Entertainment matter. This is far more serious, and even if we had Iowa State vs. Kansas in Arlington, I feel like the integrity of the Postseason has been shouted down enough times that we would have taken a bite out of the Biggest Fair Square just to get out of worse troubles.

I don't know if I'd garner a successful Model NCAA, like it was a Model UN, which is hard enough to do. I feel like one way or another, I would want to burn unresolved NCAA Issues because I don't want to see Baylor's Lid hang on into the Season.

What it would do is Herman and Fisher are on borrowed time currently and that Texas and Texas A and M could not have retreads or worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...