Sunday, January 16, 2022

Aaliyah and Dad's Rights

 I feel with Aaliyah would have been 43 Today, and I feel my biggest feeling is having to be on the Chop over Dad's Rights. Namely, "You Should Have Thought of that When You Had the Chance!"

I mean that in the best way. I still think, even with South Oak Cliff being My Champion all the way up in Marion, that we still have more Blacks in Prison than in High School or College. Think about it.

I am not a believer in Give Backs, which Aaliyah, if she was here, she would be barking about why R and B hit the can. She would not have wanted your Phone Calls, either.

I feel that I would have for Years, would have wanted to been the Dad or Uncle who'd take their Kids or Nephew or Nieces to Games. The truth is, I would not have hacked Parenting and the reality is, what Lena Dunham said is not everyone should be a Billboard.

Sadly, Black Exploitation is still not new, and just because we tried all the St. Louis Dances, doesn't mean that the Miseducation still is not alive and well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...