Saturday, January 29, 2022

Cedar Rapids's Youth Violence Problem is Getting Out of Hand

 Besides the "Win at All Costs" and the "I Love Older Women" ethic that our fair city has worked hard to avoid, the City of Cedar Rapids's Youth Violence Problem is Getting Out of Hand. And, speaking on principle, that the City held on to Sportsmanship when everyone else was "Win At All Costs" and we'd be the Pinnacle and the Pedestal and the Beacon.

It is not a J-O-K-E  and the Youth Violence Problem is serious. It is a Serious Drain on the Cedar Rapids-Marion Community and I feel that amid other things, Jefferson has an Eligibility Problem. 

That Eligibility Problem was The Worst of the Traditional Iowa Big Schools and it was worse than Waukee Northwest, which opened Last Fall.

We didn't have the Burns Verdict in Our County, but, if it did, it would have been a Riot State of Mind. I don't think Michelle Martinko wanted to see Her City hit the decks like McHale's Navy was Normal and not just on Her TV and I don't think Michelle Martinko's Friends wanted to see their City hit the Garbage Deck.

I feel it is Code Rick Mast (Carbon Monoxide), Code Renee (Hard Restart) and Code 93 (Which is Not a Liked Number in Iowa or Eastern Iowa), and I would have invented Codes and Medical Conditions because it is a Vince Lombardi/Barry Switzer Replacement Problem.

I don't like the Youth Violence Problem and I am Mad as Hell about some of my Favorite Spots Closing because they can't find enough Good Kids to Work There.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...