Tuesday, January 11, 2022

This Little Piggy Has a Lot to Say About Jason Jacoby Interfering With Aric Amirola's Retirement

 This Little Piggy has a Lot to Say About Jason Jacoby Interfering With Aric Amirola's Retirement Announcement! Other than having to go slur Dave "Godfather" Moody when Jason Jacoby was already banned for Good Reason, and Aric Amirola's Retirement Announcement is already emotional to begin with.

You don't just slur someone Popular's Senior Year and not just Popular, but, Popular Outside School Hours. But, Aric Amirola was Kyle Larson or Bubba Wallace before Kyle Larson or Bubba Wallace, and let that register.

3 Wins are Not Nothing and I'd be Bothered if there is not a Richmond Win Anywhere from Mr. Amirola.

I am thinking that the Case Files around this Woman Abusing Creep (Jason Jacoby) are growing by the day and I feel that it's Crystal Clear that Smoke is not the Most Popular Fellow in the Cup Garage, and his Presence molded a lot of other presences and not in a Good Way, either, like we are stuck with Buddy the Elf each Christmas.

I would not agree with Danica Patrick, but, I would never come to her like I am 6 Anywhere. I don't think Danica would appreciate or want that, and I feel that if Tony Stewart had to replace both Ford, Kevin Harvick and Aric Amirola in the Same Offseason, their'd be a Performance Falloff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...