Saturday, January 8, 2022

Monsters vs. Monsters

 It is dangerous enough to have Godzilla vs. King Kong. It is less fun to have Godzilla vs. King Kong vs. The 1980's Equalizer vs. Simon and Simon. As an Autistic Gentleman, I take West Coast Offense harder than Ice Cube in the Early 1990's over Mr. Jacoby's Behavior.

I am Special Needs, too and I would feel People Run from People who'd Two Time Employers Under Suspicious Circumstances. I hate people who'd be given too many opportunities and I hate those people who'd have the same too many opportunities and do trash?

I feel the difference, which 2008 took away, is having an Office to say "Don't Do This, Don't Do That." I don't know if it was NORC or RODDCAR, but, having to do 2 or 3 Needless Cautions over Beefing About the Royal Family is Not Good.

NORC Closing and Jacoby going off the Deep End are going to push Sim Racers into Other Leagues. I don't expect anyone to just go from Quarter Midgets to Winston Cup or Indy Car, but, I feel some of these Problems, namely Personal Problems, need to be Put Out.

Like it or Not, you are Part of the Sports Arena. I am not being Preachy Here, and I feel mad that Toxic Masculinity is twisting Sports and Toxic Masculinity is fueling Barstool even worse. 

We'd have more Freelancers and a lot of them are not made of money, and they have madder Deadlines than a Reality Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...