Thursday, January 6, 2022

Deterring Copycat Barstools

 I feel that what is bad is having Copycat Barstools take away from Sports. It's already Fargo Conditions up here where I'd live and I'd get angrier and more emotional by the day. I don't want this about Jason Jacoby, but, the Clevelandesque Behavior has to be Called Out and Called Out, It Will.

I don't see no Testing, and that is not license to beat up Godfather. The way I would look at Godfather Moody is Fear and Respect, especially if that Toxic Behavior is Responsible for Not Maxing Out Sales.

Sales and Customer Service generally need to be either a Positive Experience or Fixing an Unpleasant Experience. The Unaccountability makes me Sick and I feel that none of these Guys want Girls other than to keep them Around.

I don't like the Reprehensibility and I feel that this Cleveland Show is Shameless and it contributes to Stereotypes. Out of the 15 Cup Series Champions SINCE the Late Alan Kulwicki, Kyle Larson has to be the most Toxic Non-Busch of the Bunch and he is trying to win Awards and Races Left and Right when we know that it would either lead to Angrier Majors and or All Time Great Victories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...