Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Some Downward Spiral Vibes are Going Around

 I can't help but think about Nine Inch Nails "Closer" on repeat when I am thinking about Jason Jacoby. I feel that this Blog would not reach as far as Others, but, the Downward Spiral is Apt. 

Jason Jacoby is a Real Bad Man and I am not talking about Steve Torrence, either. It is bad enough having his Terrorism without having to Terrorize Godfather Moody, which Godfather Moody is Not Bob Jenkins and Benny Parsons, but, you do not tick him off.

I feel the 2nd Part of My Post is Barstool, especially if they ruined an All Time Classic Boston Bruins Stanley Cup, which would make the Missouri and Illinois Wince, and chased the GOAT out of his Boston Home. I don't like having Barstool around, because they are the Opposite of Notre Dame, and we'd run the risk of Notre Dame and Michigan changing Coaches for the 1st Time Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...