Tuesday, January 18, 2022

The Chili Bowl has a Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Habit of Dropping the Bag!

 I feel the Chili Bowl has a Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Habit of Dropping the Bag! I feel it has gotten worse this year, with a Swelling of Cars that had no Business Being There in the First Place. I feel that because the Chili Bowl has Produced an Open Wheel Classic Before in 2019 with Christopher Bell, not just a Sprint Car Classic.

It is not an easy race to get out to. And, I feel that while we are on the "Ain't No Other Woman and Don't Drop the Bag" Game, I feel that FloRacing and MavTV took a ton of heat for their coverage. I would know why you'd never install a Video Board at Turn 1 and that "Eye in the Sky" was nothing short of aggravating.

I was hoping for "Local Hero Comes Out of Nowhere to Win Chili Bowl" Story, but, in reality it is like Domino's having to change everything around their Pizzas. I'd want to see a Series around the Chili Bowl, which I have made no bones about, but, it would change everything around the Chili Bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...