Friday, January 21, 2022

I am thinking Jason Jacoby's Enablers Need to Be Brought to Justice, Too.

 I feel that just because Jason Jacoby has been in Jail Since Martin Luther King Night does not mean that the Burner Phones, Criminal Charges and Enabling have not been taking place. That is bothersome because Tanya Jacoby has been bailing out left and right Jason Jacoby and the name is good as mud in the Entertainment Business.

This is not about Entertainment, or just about Entertainment, but, in Athens, this has to rock and roll the Local Atlanta Media about Jason Jacoby because certainly we'd have Fruits and Nuts in our Families, but, this is taking it far too far.

I feel that not just Bank Fraud, but Credit Card Fraud would be an Interpol Issue just over Austin Ogonoski and I feel a lot of the Charges Mr. Jacoby would be facing would be Federal, namely over disrupting Education.

This ordeal is Nasty all the way around. Paperwork does not lie and trust me, it doesn't.

I feel nothing but absolutely rotten over this Ordeal and even though I don't have to deal with the 50 Youtube Attacks Further, but, I feel that the Parody or Burner Accounts are No Joke to these Computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...