Saturday, January 22, 2022

Most Tired of Tony Khan Punting Lio Rush and Big Swole

 I am most tired of Tony Khan Punting Lio Rush and Big Swole like they got No Homes. The problem with Tony Khan that I saw in Ted Turner was Ted Turner was Not Afraid to Fire. Next year, I'd be 38, like Dave Barry's Things to Learn Before Your 38th Birthday 38 which later led to a Sitcom.

There is something in me that is that Tony Khan does not stick up for his Roster he pays. I am thinking all of it is Jon Moxley Related and even worse, Jon Moxley is influencing what Wrestlers are on TV or Not on TV.

You'd have a General Manager or General Managers that have 15 Years More Money and Roles and they are none the better for it. Richer, yes, better, no. And, its Wildly Uncanny that Supersonics Unite and Jim Ross are holding together the Place.

I feel that what the Khan-man is not doing is leading. His leadership style is Throw Money (And Lots of It) at Once.

Everyone in the City of Jacksonville leads Hard Lives and I don't think they feel happy being Splashed around like a Disney World Vacation. I feel that Big Swole had a Kicking Entry Theme and they kicked her out to the Curb only to feed the Expelled's 106 and Park Wannabe Habit.

I am not a Surgery Doctor, but, these Feuds are Not Federal Communications Commission Friendly. I feel Pro Wrestling is getting Punked and that is not good, and they are wasting their Stars on Nobodies and Paint Cans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...