Thursday, January 27, 2022

Why Not a "Beat the Bitter" Winter Classic?

 I feel that not as an Iowa Heartlanders Fan Boy, which I swear up and down that I wouldn't do, but, I feel one of the better options that would exist is why not a "Beat the Bitter" Winter Classic?

North Liberty would make a lot of publicity for their Community and I would feel that I would rather have a Winter Classic than Problem Athletes or Fans. I am thinking that one of the solutions that would work is having to do an Annual Outdoor Game/All Star Game/Outdoor Game trio by having a Hybrid IHL/UHL League.

It would be nuts to think it would be Bitter, no pun intended, but, North Liberty would rather stick their neck out for their Biggest Family Event of the year. I do think the Hybrid League would be Controversial and Confrontational to break up the ECHL/AHL Garage League Customs.

I would feel Bitter that we don't have a Nordic Culture or a Half Decent Winter Olympic Culture and a lot of that would be having to sell and market to Women and their Families, let alone merchandise. I would take offense to why we'd have Hockey Alumni, but, not enough of them to build Ice Rinks everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...