Wednesday, January 26, 2022

I am happy Track Enterprises is Going to Do a National Late Model Tour!

 I am happy Track Enterprises is going to do a National Late Model Tour in 2023! The reason I would be shrilling with Pride and Joy is I don't think I would get the All American 400 and the Snowball Derby in the Cup Series quite yet, but, I'd get the next best thing: A National Late Model Series!

I'd shrill and shrill over having the Late Model Equivalent of the Big East, especially if the Southern Super Series turns its 10th Season this year, and I'd feel that all the way up in Cedar Rapids. Trust me, I'd wanted to at least Save Nashville or at least have a Long Term Replacement Plan.

It slaps that they didn't have a Plan to originally have a Plan to Revive the Cup Series in Nashville Fairgrounds. I would feel long term, having to consider a Replacement to Nashville Fairgrounds and Nashville Superspeedway in the long term.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...