Saturday, January 15, 2022

Pinocchio Has A New Nose Due to All His Lies

 I feel mad that Jason Jacoby has developed a New Nose due to all his lies. The lack of trust and transparency have been mind-boggling!

It's the Chili Bowl A Main and what is worse, is Mr. Jacoby's Slander. The Slander is unwarranted and I feel that this Toxic Masculinity is not isolated to Jacoby. This is not a Joke!

Actually, it is closer to Itchy and Scratchy's Pinocchio. I can't wait for the Lies and the Bull to end up being exposed and called to light.

We'd already have a Death Penalty Grade Case just with this Schizo's Actions. I don't know if it will go to the end or end up with Jacoby on the Lam later, but, the Cartman-esque Slander can't be ignored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...