Sunday, January 9, 2022

Kyle Larson Stole from Al Holbert's Legacy in Back to Back Years

 For as much as Jason Jacoby is Occupying the Seth and the Toby Position in Stock Car Land, it does bother me too that Kyle Larson Stole From Al Holbert's Legacy in Back to Back Years like he's Meek Mill.

Al Holbert has been the reason Sports Car Racing has been off as much as not having Mickey Thompson. Both Gentlemen's Losses have been the reason Sports has changed, but, not all of it for the better.

The reason why I am on my Tangent is Al Holbert won with Character to the End. Kyle Larson just Wins for No Good Reason. To be fair, Kyle Larson is the Reason I am back to Hating Hendrick Again.

I'd rather do Lexington or Richmond before I am planted back to a Powerhouse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...