Monday, January 17, 2022

TIGERS!

I don't want to disguise my post from what I really want to say, but, in reality, Hall County (GA) picked up Jason Jacoby on Violations of His Bond, and I mean Violations. This Martin Luther King Evening, I am happy Jason Jacoby is in Jail and Not Posting Nasty, Nasty Attack Youtubes.

To be fair, I feel attacked by Mr. Jacoby's Disturbing Behavior. That spade would be called back on me if I did any of that Junk again. We'd have a Lot of Awkward Guys in iRacing or Sim Racing and there aren't a lot of Moms in Sim Racing, but, this was a Bridge Too Far.

This whole ordeal makes me mad and madder and I swear that Toxic Masculinity would have much, much to do with the Quality of Sports hitting the deck. It would be like Howard Stern and instead, it would be all day, every day.

I am believing that the evidence would be too much and I don't see that Creep getting Bonded Out of Jail Soon.

🐯

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...