Saturday, January 1, 2022

Why Not Option David Ragan's UPS Firesuit and Chase Briscoe's Mosport Throwback to the NASCAR HOF?

 I feel fired up this New Year and I feel that the best option for Mr. Jason Jacoby's Legal Costs, which there will be later, is why not option David Ragan's UPS Firesuit and Chase Briscoe's Mosport Throwback Firesuit to the NASCAR HOF?

The ideal option is to have those Firesuits return to their Rightful Owners, and they have been technically Stolen Property more than appropriately curated. I don't know if Social Media has made them worse, or made them more wanted than Dale Earnhardt's 1st Cup Win Super 8 or Cale Yarborough's 1979 Daytona 500 Helmet, among others.

I feel the Jacoby Case would have a lot of layers, and it would have more layers than a Capital Murder Case. That's why Lawyers straight up quit because Jacoby's Helplessness, and even though he has the Same Birthday as my Mom's Friend's Lone Daughter, but, I am sure that she'll snitch to the law if Jacoby crossed her path.

The Jacoby case is especially painful because I had an Uncle in Texas that caused enough Problems that Law Enforcement in Iowa was aware of his actions because of my Grandpa Geinzer. I really its bad enough to have a 50 State Issue like that, before the Internet, but, Jacoby's Matter should be an Interpol because of Austin Ogonoski and having to cost Austin Ogonoski his Job.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...