Monday, January 17, 2022

Refusal to Forgive or Forget Jason Jacoby and His Damages are Affirmative!

This Martin Luther King Night, I am going to Refuse to Forgive or Forget Jason Jacoby and his Damages to My Sport and Other People in General! As an Autistic Man, who's had his Own Personal Problems, I feel that that Dog will rot in Jail!

For starters, I would be Mad if Drug or Drug Related Charges are not brought up with Him, His Brother or His Mom. I would really be upset if Drug Charges and Food Stamp Fraud Charges are not brought up, especially if those things go together like Grease.

Other than contributing to the Teen Pregnancy Rate (Which Mr. Jacoby was far removed from a Teenager) and being a Bad Father, I would really like to see all the charges that are brought up! I'd believe in Law and Order and what we can't take back is having a Bad Chili Bowl, Big Daddy Don Garlits's Last Touchstone he'll knock down, Delaying Lewis Hamilton's Retirement, Slurring AJ Foyt among other things!

I would have thrown the cuffs on that Pervert just over having to threaten School Violence. I feel the docket is deeper than anything January 6th in Washington DC just over all the other unhinged people he egged on.

I mean, for Christ's Sake, even the Barstool Fight made it to North Korea!

I cannot and will not take Toxic Masculinity because Sports Should Be Fun. Toxic Masculinity and the Lack of Peacemakers make it harder to have Baseball, and Toxic Masculinity makes Sports Worse than it really is.

This is not Kafkaesque, it is a Sign of Pride and Enjoyment. But, instead, I feel and see a lot of Kafkaesque Behaviors that are wearing out the enjoyment and the presences of other people.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...