Friday, January 14, 2022

Now Jacoby is Stealing Paint Schemes?

 Even in a Blizzard of 2022 up here in Marion, the Blizzard of Jason Jacoby just won't stop. Now he is Stealing Paint Schemes and impersonating Lefty Designs on Twitter! I'm mad about this Man and to make it worse, his Madness will blighten Don Garlits's Last Milestone, Lewis Hamilton's Retirement and the Chili Bowl, among other things!

I am thinking this is a Worldwide Fireman, referring to my Old Boss who got his lid blown at Iowa. What Jacoby didn't have is Tech Skills, Car Skills or even Social Skills.

I'm Autistic and I am not proud of my Shiners and the Statute of Limitations would not run out! We've had our Chances at International LESIS Technology, but, more often than not, they have gone into the Bad Guy's Hands.

This is personal and a bridge too far especially with Women and Children. Some of those Other Things include Howard Stern-esque Plugging Charity Water and generally, when people come on Howard Stern to either Plug their Project or Do What they Want to Do. I am mad that if someone plugged my Non-Profit that got me and other people Jobs and they'd be a Capo, I would feel hurt!

The bad thing with the End of 2021 was having Injustices to Women and Children and School Security and both of them are prevalent. I don't think Jacoby would be Plugging Charity Water in Prison and School Security has been AWOL do to Jacoby and his Witnesses, which was Toxic even without the usual Youtube Drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...