Saturday, January 22, 2022

What if we Never Compromised?

 I feel what if we never compromised? It is nuts to believe that some of my peers would treat Women like a Hemi-Healy and not the first time, either, and wrong. It is not healthy and the unhealthiness is running deep.

It takes away the Privilege of In Laws and the Privilege of having to need to find Replacements if the Current Era Retires or Dies. It is not fun when the Brady Freeway and the Brady Expressway goes into 2026 or 2027.

I'd argue intensely with Family Guy Producers if I had the Chance and I feel that the Indecency has shortened and recycled careers in ways I can't believe. 

Without Compromise, Bachelorhood would border on Undateable and Unmarriable and Unemployable. The crash that keeps happening is people have houses that shouldn't and worse, I'd like to see the Road to Fame be brought back up like Kansas is Unethical.

Russia is the Big Me that can't handle their Business and China is the Mini Me that can't handle their Business and they can't handle their business even worse. I feel that nothing is good if your So Scared to Lose that you Take Another Culture's Girl and you'd have AI Weapons Grade Hatred already to begin with.

I am not perfect, and we are not even close to America or the World. The Wrong GPS wears out Women and having to think an equation of 88 Percent to 100 Percent is not realistic and the kind of Males who are burning up Career Jobs, Career Money and Good Women  burn the pack for the Rest of Us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...