Sunday, January 16, 2022

No! Never, Ever Go After a Culture People Built From!

 I feel angered that Jason Jacoby has gone after AJ Foyt! I don't know how far Mr. Jacoby's Scorecard of People he's Slandered and or Threatened, but, it has gone further than what NASCAR Heat or Ignition has done for the Whole Development!

I am bothered that a Whole Culture and American Culture that doesn't currently exist is rattled through its core! Rule 1 is Never, Ever Go After a Culture People Built From! 

It would have been easy to call Mr. Jacoby a Big Shot had it not been for all the Fraud and Women. I feel the Reddest Line is he has Nothing to Offer other than Prison, and I am livid and more livid about these assaults.

I want to get back to development of Video Games and or Publishing, but, Sim Racing needs a Reality Check! 

I am not an Andretti, and I am wiser to my Roots. There is no way anyone is happy for having a Glorified Whittington harass, harass,harass, harass, harass, and oh yeah, HARASS! and I swear that Jacoby is either strung out or it will end up being a Manhunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...