Tuesday, January 4, 2022

You Don't Call Godfather to Get Your Job Back!

 I feel that the moral of the story is You Don't Call Godfather to Get Your Job Back! Technically, I would veer on Jeremy Mayfield, which his Meth took away the Privileges of interviewing him on his 1st Win, but, Jason Jacoby is a whole another Code Richmond.

I swear Jason Jacoby is either on Steroids or another Illicit Intoxicant. I'd know enough that I wouldn't be a Godfather Guy, but, I'd know enough that you don't want to tick people off that don't want to be ticked off.

This whole ordeal has gone to Chinatown and it is not going to get better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...