Saturday, January 15, 2022

The Charter System Was Only Meant to Save Us From Another 2008 Collapse

 The only thing the Charter System was meant to do was Save Us From Another 2008 Collapse where we where actively shopping mergers and parts with no Warning. I feel that this Offseason, I'd feel bothered that Petty is a Las Vegas Team, when that is not true, and the Heat of the Moment Anger has real consequences.

What the Charter System was not meant to do was turn Teams into Pop-Up Powerhouses, which my Dad would hate Pop-Ups. I would feel that Justin Marks's Plan to get even wound up freeing Ganassi's Lowcow and I feel that Manufacturers would get mad if they had another Starcom hogging parts.

The Pop Up Powerhouse would not deter another Tony Stewart or Michael Waltrip, and I feel Powerhouses are Privileges, not Rights. Speaking of Privileges, we shouldn't have to worry about Red Bull leaving us High and Dry, or having a Highball of Someone trying to Lie, Cheat, and Steal their way to Winston Cup.

I feel that what would 23XI Achieve? Be a More Expensive Red Bull? Unanswered Questions are not good, and I am thinking that Kyle Petty at some point would defend the Petty Name, because the whole purpose of the Richard Petty Motorsports Era was to not have Evernham's Equipment floating around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...