Thursday, January 20, 2022

I Don't Need a Mr. and Mrs. Smith Bowl!

 I feel that the worst thing to do to High School Sports is to take Baby Steps and Baby Steps and invent a Mr. and Mrs. Smith Bowl. I feel that would be California, but, nationally, what ruffles my feathers and here in Iowa, we would not need a Conference 5A.

It bothers me a lot when the News is Fake, but the Glory and the Work Beyond the Glory is Not.

Basketball is the lead driver in this nonsense and the Image is going to accept or deter people and their hard earned money.

That is not a Joke!

I can't stand to Clintonize HBCU's as that is a Problem. The whole ordeal is "Out of Sight, Out of Mind" and that is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...