Thursday, January 13, 2022

We Won't Have Someone Snooking the Next 10 World Championships in 10 Years

 I feel the current Formula One is My General Manager can beat up Your General Manager and My Dad Can Beat Up Your Dad, which is all Fun and Games unless your Dad is in Corrections, and you'd learn the Hard Way that was not acceptable around 7.

I feel that I expect an American World Champion and American Formula One Race Winner before 50, and this is Especially Personal because we have had people didn't make 30. I feel that People would look at Red Bull and Mercedes differently for their Chicanes and not in a Good Way.

Chances are, we will likely have a Leicester or another Alan Jones World Champion No One Really Remembers and the truth is, both are not really good. Or the third rail, is having a World Champion out of Haste and your Stats fell off a Cliff Later.

This is a Cliff Notes Version of what could happen in the Next 10 Years as we'd have Twin Schumachers hanging over the Sport and that would be a hard feat to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...