Thursday, January 20, 2022

No, Carver Hawkeye is Not a Haunted House

 No, Carver Hawkeye Arena is Not a Haunted House! I feel that generally, I would not do Satirical around the Chris Street Anniversary for Iowans and Eastern Iowans, but, I feel that needle pointing the Current State of the State University of Iowa is needed.

I feel that the Haunted House is having 0 and I mean 0 Winter Conference Championships in Men's Basketball in that House! I feel nothing but regrets that we have been downgraded to a "Family Show" and not the one we want.

The needle is going blurt and not in a good way. It's getting Boozier and Earthier as I have pleaded without success in having a Full New Mexican State Championship Series with Iowa State, Northern Iowa and Drake. It feels like Alburnett instead with the Dropouts, Teen Pregnancies and Expulsion Process instead of having Special Moments and Nice Things.

I feel what have we got as far as Basketball and Wrestling in the House? Not a lot and I am dismayed that our Long Winters are Longer than Necessary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...