Thursday, January 20, 2022

The Return of the Run and Shoot in Hawaii!

 I feel that the Hawaii Warriors should either be a Playoff Team or Occasionally a National Champion. I would feel that I am jumping the Gun, but, I feel the Return of the Run and Shoot in Hawaii should be welcomed.

I don't like anyone and everyone in the Western United States messing up and I feel that I would have Opinions about Oregon being the Bird Chicken Man of the American West. Trust me, they are not pretty.

I would feel happier if Hawaii would not be a Million Miles from the Playoffs, or the Championship. If we did the Run and Shoot Properly, not even Georgia would keep up.

It is a Felony that Hawaii let their program go in the matter it has. Mid-Southerners are going to be not happy no matter what, but, I'd feel whatever Thursday Night or Saturday Night has to be better than "Where's The Rock and Roll?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...