Saturday, January 22, 2022

Sponsors Should Make People Feel Good

 I am thinking that I hate to be the Guy who'd bring it up, but, Sponsors Should Make People Feel Good. I do not like Hard Case or anything that is not suitable for Diecast or Diecast Consumption Reasons. It would be one thing to have an Alcohol or Tobacco Sponsor and call it an Adult Collectible, but, having Cause or For Cause Sponsorships do not leave a Good Image on anyone.

I feel that certain Sponsors would be guilty of "Working the System". Even if we had an economy, painting and repainting or wrapping and rewrapping cars like Christmas Presents takes work. 

I would not mind an All Star Race or a Brickyard 400 Paint Scheme, but, the way some of these teams use Paint and Wraps is Out of Control. Munchies cost as much as having a Bad Beer Bar, and not only that, you'd have to get more people and not as many satisfied customers.

I don't think Gambling makes people feel good, and for as much as it is a Male Dominated or Male Consumer World, which both are, we are not getting returns on investment. I wouldn't max out Credit Cards for a Sim Rig and that's if I made Supermax Deliveries and Returns.

If we had Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway instead of Nashville Superspeedway, Grave Digger would have meant a Lot More. I feel that the hole in having a Proper Remarked Short Track do the All Star Race is Charlotte will be howling either for an Indy to Charlotte more than an Indy to Fort Worth, or having the All Star Race be a De Facto Coca Cola 600 Qualifier, which has been tossed around in the past.

Sadly, the people that are there are not made of money and I don't think they'd do their jobs for fun, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...