Thursday, January 6, 2022

If I Had Cars, Real or Pixelated, I'd Want My Racers to Be Honorable to the Media

 I do not love the regulators that Jason Jacoby is exploiting and harming. If I had Cars, Real or Pixelated, I'd Want My Racers to Be Honorable to the Media. 

You don't mess with a Man's Babies or Beauties. I have neither, and I am not proud of my Own Behavior, and I feel that this is a Small Business.

If I heard someone was being bad at School, Work or Home of Mine, I will have big problems. Generally, people want to feel safe and belong to something they want to belong to.

This Offseason feels more Inflamed and Angered out of the 15 Post-Alan Kulwicki Cup Champions. Even though Kurt and Kyle Busch have shown their true Colors before, costing Ticket Sales and Merchandise Money, but this is different.

This is different with Kyle Larson winning Races and Awards like they are Paper Planes for WHAT? The For WHAT? is a Rightful Outrage and an earned one at that. There is reason why that people don't like to Play Games and it does get worse when you'd see Drivers who have No Interest in Development.

It is outrageous that Drive Time is Terrified and we don't get No Testing and Worse, we'd get turned on its ear by someone who does Kid Moves and Can't Take Adult Consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...