Monday, January 31, 2022

Would Taylor Swift on Tour Again Be Enjoyable?

 I wonder with Taylor Swift, would touring again be enjoyable? I feel that Britney Spears is a Better Recorder than a Live Event,  I'd be Sour over Olivia Rodrigo over her Crashing the White House, and I would pass against Megan Thee Stallion over Martin Brundle.

The problem with Touring With Taylor Swift is the enjoyability would have been erased by having a Mainland Equal to the Hollywood Unit of the LAPD. If I where me, it would have all the Warmth and the Fuzziness of having to Visit Someone in Prison, which I would refuse no matter what.

The perverts that always target Taylor Swift would deter her from Marriage and Motherhood. And most of these perverts always target New York City or Rhode Island, which is ANYTHING but Freakin' Sweet to the Blue Collar Mass of the Ocean State, especially if Swift bought an Old Kennedy Compound will raise hackles from the natives no matter what.

Every Swiftie has an Opinion over Big Machine Records and Scooter Braun for cutting tail and riding with Justin Bieber, and I don't think Taylor's Songs would be played at the Brickyard, either. I would not like Scott Borchetta, and I would throw what little of my Hard Earned Money at the Indianapolis 500 or the Brickyard 400 Lap Fund.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...