Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Actually, I would want to Pile On Charges for Jason Jacoby!

 I really, really don't want to just see Jason Jacoby get pled a Texas Baseball Rangers Sentence for his Very Serious Crimes. That is very bad, and I feel that someone at Hall County or Clarke County in Georgia would have to analyze his Videos left and right to see what other kind of Serious Charges that Mr. Jacoby would run into.

I'd feel that those Charges would have much a do with Hollywood, Las Vegas, Silicon Valley and Charlotte, among others. I am very upset that it took the Mackenzie Issues to blow the doors off of Jacoby's Lam.

I'd feel that the Jonie Issues, the Other Teachers Issues, the Chandra Issues and the Amy Issues need addressing. This is not a Man who is employable at this point and to think of it, we'd be a Year Out on Alex Kelly's Prison Sentence Ending.

That is scary and I feel that the Blast Zone of Jacoby would be very terrifying. No one on the Jacoby's End or Inner Circle has made an effort to rectify the damages, which are all Public Record. There has been no effort anywhere that the Jacoby's have done other than throw Money at Jason's Legal Problems.

I am happy for the King Night Takedown, but, the Drugs, Food Stamps, because Jacoby is Not Very Functional or Appropriate, Bank Fraud, Credit Card Fraud and Sex Crimes would mean before Next Week, presuming that Athens Clarke or Hall does their jobs, there'd be more serious charges.

I don't want a Chili Bowl Ruined, or Don Garlits's Last Touchstone be Slurred, or Lewis Hamilton Retirement be denied like we can't hack the truth, and the truth is I would not have to be Eagle Eyed unless if someone is Charged.

Us Car Guys do not like Recidivists and I would turn Mr. Jacoby in to Georgia just over slurring AJ Foyt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...