Saturday, January 1, 2022

CNN Needs to Find their Way Back

 I don't like saying this, but, this is necessary, because CNN needs to find their way back, especially if they've had their Worst Larry King and Beyond Full Season in their 42 Year History. I'd get an epic laugh having to be pranked by Bart Simpson Names, but, the joy and the humor stops there.

It is supposed to be a Haven for Educated People. Sadly, I am not seeing that. If AEW was an All Atlanta Show, I would not be thrilled.

It would be funnier if Homer and Bart Simpson became Doctors Homer and Bart Simpson and they'd be Cheap Shot Artists. But, it is not funny and I am troubled by the All Too Real Cuomo Woman Act.

It gets even less amusing that Company Morale has not risen, and it has not reappeared like an Atlanta Flames Revival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...