Saturday, January 29, 2022

Why Not Do Iowa State-Missouri In Conference Instead?

 One of the many grievances of Conference Realignment I would be happy to fix, is wanting to see Annual or Multi Annual Games be happening. It bothers me that we don't have Iowa State-Missouri, among others, in Conference.

I would think that I would Buzz through Conference Realignment the Next Time it comes up, especially if it is among others, having a Full BYU-Utah Holy War, No Arguments about Colorado and Thanksgiving, and having to encourage programs to Start and or Restart College Football.

I would think some of the other things would be that we'd have more of Majors going to HBCU's and we wouldn't need to tear out College Non Conference Games and generally, in Basketball, Conference Games would be Tuesday-Wednesday or Saturday-Sunday.

I would think that it would not hold that having to having Challenge Games in the Same Region, and that is messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...