Saturday, January 15, 2022

We are On Strike Tim "The Toolman" Taylor with Jason Jacoby

 I feel that at least once since the Year Began, there has been at least one Jason Jacoby Related Post Per Day Average. But, the Strike Counter is on Tim "The Toolman" Taylor and that is not good.

I don't think he'd successfully fire Darian Gilliam because he has Weaponized Human Resources just to get his way. His Way is actually very terrifying, too.

Jason Jacoby has been Fired from Corporate (Domino's) for trying to Kill Himself and other Job Indiscretions and since then, he has kept jobs in Short Summary. I don't know if I would be on Al "Cry Me a River" Borland for my Next Jacoby Post, since Home Improvement has not made a New Episode in Almost 25 Years.

I am thinking Lefty is Livid having his Paint Schemes Stolen, and his Twitter Handle Impersonated, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...