Saturday, January 11, 2020

Blog #1581: I would have lost Smoke, Too...

There is reason why I've remarked my 1581st and 1583rd Blog for good reason. The first good reason would have been the DEI Traditional 3 Car Team, and the 2nd Would Have been the Finish on Black Sunday.

The hidden car in Smoke's Garage Cribbing was the Car that I came uncomfortably close to losing Smoke worse than the Real Times He Got Hurt Later. I would have had awful, awful fortune with losing Greg Moore, after the fact, when I was between Hospital Stints, Adam Petty on Mother's Day Weekend, changing the future worse than losing the 3 not even 45 Minutes Later.

When it became the Man in Black, no one was immune regardless of stripe like Senna. I feel that and later, losing the 3, caused not only a lost orbit of achievements (8th Championship, Ironman Not Being Hendrick Related, 10 Wins, 100 Wins, 700 Starts, IE), nearly broke General Motors,  and caused the Earnhardt Report.

I feel like it wouldn't have been couth to play the "I Nearly Lost You" when we had the real loss, but, again, this is not one of those posts.  Out of all the things I'd had to deal with, Behavior, Anger, Women Problems, I would have burnt if it was my Person at the time.

It burnt the fact even now, Racing is reluctant to diagnose Concussion Diagnosis but Football is more likely to. I feel like we'd got into a Character vs. Character War that still eats Sports Plate in 2020 and Mr. Wooden should not be stressing like Aretha Franklin, because both are blessings.

I don't know if Smoke and Larson are Blessings on Blessings like Big Sean for the West Side of Detroit, but, I'd feel like I'd get my Rocks seeing Kyle Larson vs. Leah Pritchett.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...