Thursday, January 30, 2020

Only Change Numbers if it is Bobby Orr...

I feel like as a Public Service Announcement Only Change Numbers if it is Bobby Orr, and that would be adding a second 7 for the rest of your career like Ray Bourque. I would still say 99 would be for serious leadership, and I mean serious leadership.

I feel like a lot of it is Kobe Inspired. I feel Commissioner Silver would have to step up in front of this matter one way or another.

I don't think on this Story Arc, a lot and I mean a lot of athletes make it a habit to think beyond their cycle. If I had to need Someone Else's Fun to Make Me Money, I would be salty, too.

I wouldn't dare touch a 00-29 Number Unless I earned it, it was Family or Culture. Everyone and I mean everyone has made it a habit to be an Under 20 because of Peyton Manning, and that force of habit has not gone unnoticed.

I would say the 00-29 Policy because of the Single Number Club Temple brought back and kept since Matt Rhule. It is a monkey see, monkey do period and not in a good way, either. A 00-29 Issue would be a Top 40 Issue and the 00 Numbers would be for the 2nd that would have tried to claim the same number.

To be fair, I would like to see Martin Truex,Jr. go back to #56 instead of being #19, but that bygone is not here or there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...