Monday, January 6, 2020

Yes! I have Said Independence Community College Should Be NCAA Investigated!

I feel that the rats of Last Chance U. are leaving a negative image for Small College Football. What I am standing on the gas and not caring if the fuel tank is on fumes over, is the NCAA Investigation of Independence Community College Football.

I do not exist wholly for Smoking Guns, nor do I expect them, but, I would much, much rather have Wichita State or Creighton Football Come Back Tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, I can't, I won't, and I don't kid with who is of good character or not good character.

The Infrastructure Champion in me is livid, and he wants to see decent out of town infrastructure for Mount Mercy. The Infrastructure Champion is livid that people don't care about other people's Hard Earned Money keeping them in school to start out with.

It is expected to be hypocritical that these Young Men would make great Babysitters, or heaven forbid, be immature and inappropriate and the locals knew it. I feel Netflix would not survive their Beavis and Butthead Moment, and Last Chance U. was a shattered brand after Independence.

Jason Brown was more interested in running a Hard Working, Generous and Stingy Community into the Ground for the Cameras. Just because Racism is amok does not mean it is OK. Just because Sexism is amok does not mean it is OK.

You wouldn't pull residency for Medicine and you don't do it for Student Athletes, either, namely Student Athletes who are so probationary it is dangerous and you'd have to supplement USOC Grade Training and Training Tables because they wouldn't have enough to eat otherwise.

People who work 40 Hours do not a lot to eat at home or anywhere. They do not always get a local newspaper to be informed of their Children's Records, good or not good. When Minority Ladies do not like where this is going, let alone any Female, this is a high major issue.

I don't want to belong at home. Even if I did, I would have been profane in not giving them opportunities in Eastern Iowa, even if nobody else said so. I would have been vulgar and vinegar if they happened to usurp rent from locals who need rent, let alone Section 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...