Monday, January 13, 2020

NASCAR Heat 5 is going to be a Contract Year

I know for all the warts 704 Games has left or been left with, I feel by the time the traditional Richmond Fall Date on Red, White, and Blue Weekend comes around, NASCAR Heat 5 is going to be a Contract Year.

I mean it in the best and worst sense. I would feel like wanting to see the options of wanting to Full Race, Full Strategy , animate the actual Menards National/ ARCA Regional, Modifieds, actually stick your neck out for a fuller Dirt to Daytona. I would see 2 out of the 3, and trying to animate Nashville, North Wilkesboro, Minnesota State Fair, Hawkeye Downs and Milwaukee Mile and not trying to ice out those houses.

I would think if anything, inclusion of the Europe, Mexico and Canadian Tour Stops, and not just trying to DLC it to death. What would be likelier would be the CORE Tour be modded into the Cup Series or as its own deal.

I don't think it would be totally worth trying to mod State Fair Speedways in Iowa and Oklahoma and Wall Stadium before it closes for good, which is a mega rip, and we'd have to have a better roadmap than that of iRacing. I feel there are a load of bad habits, and I don't think it helps that the Analog Truck Series reminds me of NASCAR Heat, and it helps less that Grey Still Plays exploits the badisms like they needed to be exploited (Sandbox Mode).

Every year it is 704 would be stuck with being the Nebraska of Video Game Developers, and they'd win Big in the Winter, and they'd have adverse problems in the Spring, which costs them a Florida Bowl in the Fall. Everything takes talent, sadly enough, and I feel the scions they'd ape is EA Sports, and even though it is not 2K Sports and the Millennium Bug of Ronnie "Y2K" Singh and his ilk, and it would be too easy to throw shots that way, but, I am floored Vince McMahon and Commissioner Silver has not torched 2K for their Sleazy Laziness.

It does not help as a Sports Fan, publishing has been closer to the Shameless Sheamus of the WWE, and the only thing that changed was Sheamus's Tag Team Belts, and not much else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...