Monday, January 27, 2020

Why Not SMU at AT and T Stadium?

I would in my miniseries, would love to tell you how the crowd would bug out if there was a Carter vs. Yates State Championship, and even a Million Person State Championship. Here, my personal favorite, would be SMU at AT and T Stadium and having Band Day (A Million Person) Numbers in Arlington.

If that happened today, it would restore Dallas Fort Worth's Madison Square Garden in a Big Way. I would feel the noise all the way up in Mount Vernon, IA if I didn't already make my reservations.

It wouldn't just be College Gameday, it would be the ABC TV Dials coming in Dallas Fort Worth for SMU. Not the Red River Shootout, not for anything else. SMU!

It would have to be the Right Opponent and the Right Conference as Well. I don't know if the Iron Skillet would draw out a Million People, but if it was Alabama having to prep for a Road Game that Dallas would not have had held, it would have been a Band Day Vibe.

I'd feel like the Everything Bigger in Texas Vibe has to be done correctly. It would be the Mountain Motor be done correctly, because no one did the Mountain Motor Correct like Reher-Morrison-Shepherd once upon a time.

I feel like I am starving for such Great Vibes you'd not just notice from Space, but, better than that. It would be akin to actually feeling the crowd in the airwaves, and that would be a Monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...