Saturday, January 11, 2020

Talent vs. Garbage: The Fight that Won't Go Away from the 2010s and 20Teens

I feel like I am calling T in Talent would bail you out a lot of things within reason. But, we have so many unbelievable characters thinking their talented at School that instead, you'd have the nerve to even want to call it out.

I mean, C'mon, we have 9 More Long and Hard Years Until the Baby Boomlet actually develops College Undergrad Diplomas! I don't want to be the Kindergarten Cop or the Keystone Cop that grates on the Future like it was blatant, but, we have real Donkeys hiding in the office, damaging the Workforce, and ticking off Crisis Management.

I feel that these Midnight Rider Moves aren't doing jack! What I would have believed, and not everyone subscribes, is pounding out July 18th Decisions for a long season. I'd pin the tail to Racing Season Decisions to where they should be pinned, but, it get old when "No Fault of Your Own" doesn't mean a pass to reenter.

The Garbage Man's Job is lonely and when I mean it is lonely, it sure is not helped by intermittent changes in rhythm. Rhythm would be not having to play 360 Artists, which really crutched Urban Music, Rhythm is not that Window to that Door, Cosigns, which is terrible when you are on the Phone, and it is much, much worse than that if people Give Things with no why or warning.

I would not mind the Rock Out and Everything Else on that Bus was not Gravy Later. I would have problems if your a Ball of Nerves, Red Bull is not fixing things, your unlikable and it comes out unevenly.  Off Hours is a wrecker or a builder, and it is not real life when they'd encourage you to Crash and Burn.

It is not real life when the Talent is not getting shone. I know everybody has to pay the bills and pay back their loans, but, I wouldn't ever want to see HBCU howl having to repay the loans just to keep School Running. There are no stars and it shows in having to pump not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, and not 7 but 8 25 Episodes Seasons to Replace an Overheated Set of Reality Shows that need Cancellation.

Talent would mean actually spending your Hard Earned Time and Money on that thing you enjoy. It drives me bananas there is a 2nd Field Not Focused, worse than anything before, and it doesn't help that overcrowding and undercrowding happens. How 'bout being palatial, being stately and last of all, being all that and then some in a good way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...