Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Is Barry Switzer and Lincoln Riley the same Content of Character?

I feel like Barry Switzer and Lincoln Riley are of the same content of character. I hate to tie the phone lines up with another Clinton and Kennedy Comparsion, but, the fact Oklahoma is lurking on its older ways is worrisome.

Lincoln Riley would pick apart Film better than nobody, even those who'd pick up Film.  Barry Switzer's Family Story was more well known nationally, for the wrong reasons, than that of the President. Barry Switzer would go off about the State Pride Loss Play and He'd be uncomfortably relatable, more so than the mascot included.

I'd have life both ways, where you'd have the Guy more commonly at home at the Bad Bar, and the other guy who'd not have it socially acceptable to be General Custer, but it would be more socially acceptable to tell you how Texas Tech got to burn you in 2008. (Circle meets the square and both Texas and Texas Tech are still angry.)

Both would have problems at home, and by George, I'd sense New Mexico would build and build and we'd have our 1st Arizona/New Mexico Collegiate Heisman in Lore. I would not want to just make a post for no good reason, and I feel character is for the kids, something that is sadly in the wash today.

I'm not perfect, I'm not proud, and I'd much rather would try to see someone good succeed in their future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...