Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Tiebreaker Post: The Grammys Continuing Issues Do Not Help CD Sales!

I feel like I cannot hack why the Grammys Continuing Issues are Continuously Declining, and for the life of me, their issues do not help CD Sales. The best way to make the VMA's and the Grammy's: CD Sales. We've stressed out CD Printing to the Point We Can't Even Have a CD Sales Run like a Mini 2001 like it was a Milder 1993, which was not mild, even if the Flood didn't happen from Missouri to Ohio Valley.

I am pounding needing CD Sales into the Ground. This is not new and that would be the first "luxury" item when we'd get money and where not sandbagging leaner and leaner. No, Phones would not do it with me and Vanessa Carlton would go off on Record Numbers, but, her discography is shorter than Ludacris.

I would have flipped Baltimore Colts enough times where Water is Still Water and Wine is Still Wine. I find in my spiritual jaunt, there aren't enough places to sell CD's and I know people hold tight and cling to vinyl, but, I feel the hard copies of music help us get to the artist.

If you favored and fervor Rick James's Album and your stuck with copies, that is your issue. It is a disadvantage the stock keep shrinking and I am feeling flip there are not enough Healthy Rivalries.

We've had to shift out our focus other ways, and we can't all be Concert People and I've even tried to bring posts about Historic Stadiums and Historic Concerts back to life. Or bringing Live Albums back to life.

The downside is we'd have 2 Different People not agree about 2 Different Things,  that is problematic.

We'd need to push CD Sales one way or another, like it or not, because who's gonna fly the plane?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...