Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Improvements I Would Rather Make the the Truck Series Championship..

I am not a fan of expanding the Playoffs, and that is a herk-a-jerk move in response to Ben Rhodes. I do not want more Tag A Longs and Freshmen in the People's Truck Series. (Just don't even get me started on Addicts in the Series, which that would ruin my day and or days)

1. I would want to be owed the Southern 125, which we have had Truck Races at Darlington happen before ( 6 of them in Total), but none of them being on Labor Day Weekend and only one of them being on Southern 500 Weekend. This would be in response to the 28 Trucks and Their Truckers going across the Border Last Summer to Mosport.

2. I don't want Playoffs or Stage Racing. I feel as the days go past ARCA Independent, we'd have to realize that and it is surreal on Menards Marketing they have to market to a market they'd have nothing to do with.

3. While we are on being legit, and being at the Governor's Table of the Governor's Box, I would feel like a Phoenix/Daytona Swap would be apt. Phoenix for the Points Paying Series Birthday, Daytona to race around the 4th of July every year again and Indianapolis Raceway Park on the scene again. You'd have another Fort Worthian Ticket Hole again late in the Season, but, I feel that would be the most believable way to go through the Garage about it.

4. We need Honda in NASCAR. I don't think we'd have an ASA/Goody's Dash to feed off of like before to test the waters of a decision we can't turn back from, but, I would want to start down having Honda Modifieds again because the Modified Series is even worse with no marquee or positive living name recognition.

5. I know I would want Knoxville or Eastern Iowa in the Truck Series, but, the real Marshall Plan that I would have to call down is Jennerstown or Williams Grove for Ticket Reasons, especially if Pocono is not going to be in our fold.

6. I feel like Driver Development is a real issue here, and when I mean real issue, it would have a Truck Grand National to fill in the blank like Busch Grand National (Now XFinity Series), or the SK Modifieds out East.

7. I feel that Television Coverage needs to be rectified. Fox Sports 1 is Not Doing Nothing, especially if the Family Guy and The Simpsons are getting coursed into Silver Screen Movie Season,again, natura-diddly. This is not all about acid washing Quagmire's Shag or The Simpsons Lore like it was lived in, but, we need better television coverage!

8. I would like to see 10 Winner in Series History, even a 10 Winner to a 10 Winner War like it was Hailie Deegan vs. Natalie Decker, Corona vs. Eagle River. I would double on on the next move, which is....

9....The Early Clinch Date, and that would be pivotal to the Series Development and these Racers Racing. While we are on these Racers Racing, I feel we would need a Winston Million like Bonus Program be spread out through the Season...

10...Which Means Gander Outdoors and RV should run out its course. I've never liked Camping World/Gander Outdoors/Gander Outdoors and RV like Sears and Craftsman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...