Saturday, January 11, 2020

Commissioners Classic, Bonus Games, and the Division 100 Going to be Among the Loose Ends Tied Up in Days

I am going to bring up that amid the 1st "After 150" Loose Ends that have nothing to do with Recruiting, I will air out the Commissioner's Classic Game Days, the Bonus Days, which I have already hit out the obvious with 45 Different Game Days through 4 Different Conferences, and the Division 100 Postseason Candidates I will hit out.

I would try to ribbon and bow the Postseason at the Start of the Calendar Year Again. What I would sense is I'd know North Dakota State is on an Appalachian State Run, but, I am very bitter Southern couldn't stop them or stop the Crosstown LSU Tigers, and Florida A and M was stuck watching the Rose Bowl on TV instead of Replacing Wisconsin.

My 1st Poll of the 2020 Season will be August 1st. I will decide who I'd want to decide because I know I can't stand empty hype, and I'd want Arkansas vs. Alabama for the SEC West Championship for fun en route.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...